||[Dec. 25th, 2006|09:28 pm]
|||||By the Tree||]|
|[||I'm Listening to
Heres what I got for Christmas:
My Sweet Baboo (I'm an obsessive old Charlie Brown Fan) Jack
* A 1/4 carat diamond necklace
So hard to take a pic of on me. The pics dont do it justice, it is soo pretty!
* 2 Toffee scented candles (yum) !
Me trying to figure out what flavor tea I got
* Makeup and Miracle perfume by Lancome.
* A Black fur hat to match my black fur coat.
* A snoopy ornament for the Christmas tree
Barry (A friend of Jack and I's)
* $50.00 Borders Gift Card
* A HUGE box of johnson and johnson products.
ei: Aveno, clean and clear, and neutrogena products
* Complete Sex and the City DVD set
* Eternity Perfume by Calvin Cline (My fav!)
My mother is coming out the 28th and she has a surprise gift for me, I dont know what it is though. I have several presents still under the tree for her though.
Dinner was HUGE.
This wasnt even like, a dent in the food
I cooked constantly from 9:00 to 6:00. We had glazed honey ham, parsnips and carrots, cheesed squash, candied yams, garlic mashed potatoes, asparagus, and deviled eggs. There may have been more but I'm too tired to think about it right now.
Oh, I also made a birthday cake for Jesus.
He didnt tell me what kind he wanted so I figured double chocolate fudge bunt cake with cream cheese icing. I them cut up marchsino cherries and decorative leaves so the cake in itself looked like a garland. It was fun!
I hope everyone had a happy christmas!